This regulation represents the terms and conditions of use of the veloe.ro site. Any order placed on this site must comply with these Regulations. Any order and will be carried out in accordance with this Regulation and applicable law.
VELOE STORE REGULATIONS
1. Global Ecovital SRL,legal person of Romanian nationality, having its registered office in Galati, Str. Victor Vilcovici, Nr. 39, Bl. C10, Ap. 7 with serial number in the Trade Register J17/121/2021, unique code of tax registration 43601861, facilitates the purchase of goods through the electronic network (Internet) - from the address: www.veloe.ro ("MAGAZINE"). The administrator of the personal data of the customers of the Store is the company Global EcovitalSRL, Str. Victor Vilcovici, Nr. 39, Bl. C10, Ap. 7, Galati, Romania.
2.This Regulation is addressed to all users of the Store and establishes the principles of registration and use of the Store account, the principles of electronic reservation of goods available in the Store ("GOODS"), placing orders on the site ul of the Store as well as the principle of concluding contracts for the sale of Goods.
3.Any user of the Store can access the Regulation, at any time, by "clicking" on the "Terms and Conditions" link on the store's website and by saving it in PDF format on the desired information medium. It will be at https://veloe.ro/termeni-si-conditii/
4. The information about the Goods in the Store - among others, descriptions, prices - constitutes an invitation to conclude sales contracts within the meaning of the laws in force, according to the conditions in the document Terms and Conditions.
5. The goods in the Store are presented in detail. On the web page there is detailed information about the properties of the Goods, its price, the material from which it is made, etc.
6. The photographs and presentations of the offered products aim at the presentation of those models of Goods concretely indicated by them.
II. RULES OF USE OF THE STORE AND OF CONCLUSION OF CONTRACTS FOR THE SALE OF GOODS
1. Global EcovitalSRL facilitates the conclusion of contracts for the sale of Goods via the Internet and provides a range of services provided for in this Regulation.
2.The contract for the sale of the goods is concluded between the user of the Store (“CLIENT”), and Global EcovitalSRL based in Galati.
3. The condition of starting to use the Store is the knowledge of this Regulation and its acceptance.
4. The information provided by the Customer during the placement of the order must be real, current and accurate.Global EcovitalSRL reserves the right to refuse to place the order, if the data provided are not accurate enough and make it impossible to place the order, more precisely, do not allow proper delivery of products. Before refusing to fulfill the order, Global EcovitalSRL will try to contact the Customer to establish what data is needed to make it possible.
5. The Store takes all possible technical and administrative measures and are required by certain legal norms, meant to protect the personal data of the Customers and especially to prevent the obtaining and modification by unauthorized persons of the personal data provided during the registration.
6. The customer who used the Store has the obligations: a) not to provide and transmit information prohibited by law; b) to use the Store in a manner that does not disrupt its operation; c) not to disseminate and not to place incorrect commercial information within the Store; d) to use the Store in a manner that does not create inconvenience to other customers and to the Store Administrator; e) to use the information placed in the pages of the store only for personal purposes.
III. CONCLUSION OF SALE CONTRACTS:
1.The Store facilitates the placing of Merchandise orders as follows: a) on the Store's website (online), following the ordering procedure, b) by telephone, by contacting the Store's infolinium at the telephone number displayed on the website in the Contact section c ) by e-mail, sending the order with the chosen Goods to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The store receives orders placed online throughout the day, every day of the week. Orders placed by phone or e-mail are received on weekdays between 9.00 - 17.30. Orders placed on public holidays or public holidays will be processed within two working days from the date of placing the order.
3. The customer can place an order without having to permanently register his personal data in the Store's database (so-called purchases without registration).
4. The condition for placing the order is the completion in the form of all the required data, necessary for sending and for generating from the system the fiscal invoice or fiscal receipt.
5.To place an order, choose the Goods from the Store, especially in terms of quantity, color, size, then go to "CART" and continue the ordering process by selecting the various options. Discount codes cannot be combined with other loyalty and partnership programs available in the Veloe store, and it is not possible to benefit from multiple programs during a transaction.
6. Until the confirmation of the selection of the Goods with the "Send order" key, the Customer has the possibility to make changes regarding the Goods in the order, as well as the delivery and invoicing data. The confirmation by the Customer of the order through the "Complete the order" key is equivalent to accepting the obligation to pay the price of the Goods and the delivery costs, which the Customer is informed directly, before confirming the order.
7. The confirmation by the Client of the order according to point 6 above constitutes the offer sent by the Client to Global Ecovital SRL, to conclude the sales contract, according to the content of the order and the present Regulation.
8.When placing the order according to point 6 above, the Customer receives at the indicated e-mail address a message regarding the placed order: the quantities of Goods ordered, the value of the order, the type of delivery and payment chosen, the delivery time of the order such as and the contact details of the Customer, the Store, information on the manner of filing the complaint regarding the Goods as well as on the Customer's right to withdraw from the sales contract. This procedure also represents a confirmation of the receipt by the Store of the purchase offer from the Customer.
9.The store sends the confirmation of acceptance or refusal to accept the Customer's order, sent by e-mail or telephone (Confirmation of fulfillment and delivery of the order) to the e-mail address indicated by him. After receiving the above confirmation, the contract for the sale of the Goods ordered by the Customer is concluded between the Client and Global Ecovital SRL.
10. The sales contract is concluded in Romanian, having the content of the present Regulation completed with the order placed by the Client.
11. Without prejudice to the Customer's right to withdraw from the contract, according to the legislation in force, the Customer may cancel the order before receiving from the Store confirmation of the purchase offer, before receiving the email confirming acceptance of the order for completion, which is discussed at point 9 above. In this regard, the Customer must contact the Store urgently - it is possible by phone, with confirmation by e-mail.
12.In case the Customer chooses a form of payment other than “refund”, the Store reserves the right to refuse the order within the sales contract, if: (i) the Buyer's contact details are so unclear that they make it impossible delivery of the goods, (ii) the transaction has not been authorized in the electronic payment system or (iii) the payment for the order has not been made within 2 working days from the date of placing the order.
IV. DELIVERY AND RECEIPT OF GOODS
1. The goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the order. The estimated term for the delivery of the Goods is established in the order summary, before the confirmation by the Customer of the placement of the order by the "Send order" key.
2. The time provided for delivery to the Customer, upon delivery by courier, is 5 working days from the day following the sending of the package. The full, maximum term of fulfillment of the order should not exceed 7 working days and in no case will it exceed 20 days from the date of concluding the sales contract. The start of the order may be delayed until the registration of the sale price (and any delivery costs) in the bank account of the Store, in case the Customer chooses the form of advance payment via the Internet (ie through the online payment service or through a regular online transfer).
3. The goods are delivered to the address indicated in Romania by the shipping company. The fees for the delivery of the products are indicated in the order placement process. The store shall also facilitate the taking over of goods in stationary shops, indicated in point 6 et seq.
4. All shipments are provided by the courier company.
5. The shipping costs of the purchased Goods, in the amount of 25 (in letters: twenty five) lei in the case of orders with cash on delivery, which is about also informed before confirming the placed order. Attached to each product shipped is the proof of purchase (tax receipt or tax invoice) as well as a replacement / return form.
V. PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
1.The information about the purchase price of the goods on the web page of the store is mandatory from the moment the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order placed by him, for the purchase of the selected Goods, according to point II par. 9. The respective price does not undergo any changes, regardless of the price changes in the Store that may still take place after the confirmation of the order by mail.
2.The prices of the products in the stores are given in lei and contain all the price components, including VAT, customs duties and taxes.
3. The customer will pay the price of the ordered Products and the shipping costs, as he wishes: a) “by cash on delivery”, paying the courier company upon delivery b) payment by card through the authorized service mobilpay.ro, before delivery. If the Customer chooses the advance payment as the payment method, the lack of payment for the Global Ecovital SRL account or the transaction intermediary (mobilpay.ro service), within 2 days from placing the order, will lead to the cancellation of the order. In this case, you can place an order again and choose another payment method. The processing of the order paid by electronic payment starts after receiving the payment for the goods.
4. Global Ecovital SRL reserves the right to change the price of the goods in the Store, to introduce new goods for sale, to carry out or revoke promotional actions on the Store's website, to introduce changes in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in the Store. provided that such changes do not infringe the rights of persons who have entered into contracts for the sale of Goods offered by the Store prior to making such changes, or the rights of persons authorized to use a particular promotion, in accordance with its principles, during its duration.
VI. COMPLAINTS REGARDING GOODS
1. The products offered in the stores are new and original. Global Ecovital SRL is responsible for the physical or legal defects of the Goods based on the legislation in force. Global Ecovital SRL also complies with the legal guarantee for product conformity.
2. Global Ecovital SRL will take measures to fully ensure the proper functioning of the Store, in the areas indicated by current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time all shortcomings reported by Customers.
3. Anything purchased in the Store may be the subject of a complaint, in compliance with the terms and conditions of the complaint established by law, if it has defects that constitute non-compliance with the concluded sales contract.
4. Complaints can be sent by post, returning the goods together with a written description of the defect or with a complaint form downloaded from the Store page and proof of purchase, by registered letter or other form of transmission, to: Global Ecovital SRL, Str. Victor Vilcovici, Nr. 39, Bl. C10, Ap. 7, Galati, Romania,adding: "Veloe online store complaint". The customer will be informed on how to resolve the complaint within 14 days, calculated from the day following the receipt by the Store of the shipment with the claimed goods.
5. The Customer has the right to the following claims, according to the legislation in force: a) To request to cancel the Contract or to request the reduction of the price of the Goods, if the Seller does not replace urgently and without major inconveniences for the Buyer, defective goods or does not remove the defect; Request the replacement of the Goods with another without defects or the removal of defects.
6.If the complaint is not accepted, the Goods will be returned together with a report on the unjustification of the complaint.
7. If the Customer finds damage to the Goods during transport, it is recommended that he draw up a report of damages in the presence of the courier.
VII. RETURNS OF GOODS - WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT OF SALE
1. The customer - consumer, as defined according to the rules in force, has the right to withdraw from the sales contract without indicating the reason, based on the legal provisions and principles below.
2. The term of withdrawal from the contract of sale of the Goods expires after 30 days from the date when the Customer came into possession of the goods or when a third person, other than the carrier, indicated by the Customer, came into possession of the Goods.
3. In order to exercise his right of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer must inform the Store of his decision to cancel, by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) sent to: Global Ecovital SRL, Str. Victor Vilcovici, Nr. 39, Bl. C10, Ap. 7, Galati, Romania with the mention "Veloe - RETURN".
4. Customers can use the model withdrawal form that is made available to you by e-mail immediately after order confirmation and that also exists on the website, but this is not mandatory. Customers can also fill in and send the scanned form or any other claims by e-mail to the address: email@example.com. If a Customer uses this method, the Store will urgently send him confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal information on a durable information medium (eg by e-mail).
5. In order to comply with the term of withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for the Client to send the information regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the fulfillment of the term of withdrawal.
6. The customer sends the goods subject to withdrawal from the contract to the following postal address: Global Ecovital SRL, Str. Victor Vilcovici, Nr. 39, Bl. C10, Ap. 7, Galati, Romania with the mention "Veloe - Retur" immediately, or, in any case, no later than 30 days from the date when it informed the Store about the withdrawal from this contract. The term is considered to be respected if the Client returns the object before the fulfillment of the term of 30 days.
7. The customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
8. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Store will return to the Customers the amounts collected, including the delivery costs of the products (except for the additional expenses resulting from the fact that the Customer has chosen a different delivery method than the standard one offered by the Store). or no later than 14 days from the date when the Store was informed about the Customer's decision to exercise its right to cancel the contract.
9. The return of the amounts paid by the Client is made in the same way as the one chosen by the Client at the initial transaction, if the Client has not expressed his agreement for other solutions; In no case, the Customer does not bear the fees related to this return. The Store may defer the return of payment until the time of receipt of the product or until the time of delivery to the Store of proof that it has been shipped back, whichever occurs first.
10. Customers are only responsible for the reduction in the value of the returned Goods, resulting from their use in another way than necessary to ascertain the character, features and operation of the product.
VIII. INFORMATION REGARDING THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON-LINE
1. The Store provides the following services for Customers, electronically: a) Facilitating the online conclusion of sales contracts in the Store, according to these Regulations, b) Facilitating the opening of Customers' accounts in the Store, c) Transmission of ordered commercial information regarding goods .
2. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of goods according to the applicable legal norms and based on the principles established by this Regulation. In addition, the Customer has the right, at any time, to request the termination by the Store of the provision of the services mentioned in point 1spct b) and c) above.
3. The technical conditions for the provision of electronic services by the Store are the following: a) access to the Internet, b) use of a browser that makes it possible to edit hypertext documents (Internet Explorer, Opera, FireFox, Chrome or similar), c) Holding an e-mail account.
4. Complaints regarding the services provided by the Store electronically may be submitted by sending them to the e-mail address of the Customer Service Office of the Store firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, to the telephone numbers displayed on the website. The Client's complaint must contain the name of the beneficiary and a brief description of the process complained of. The Store will endeavor to have the complaints submitted as soon as possible, however, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Store. The Client will be notified of the manner in which the complaint has been resolved, in the way chosen by the Client, by telephone or as information sent by e-mail to the address indicated by him.
IX. OTHER PROVISIONS
1.The content and design of the Veloe store, including its look & feel and the databases accessible through it, are the property of Veloe and are protected by applicable copyright and related laws. In the case of information and content posted by third parties on the Veloe website, the copyright and responsibility for them belong entirely to those who published that information.
2.You may copy and print Veloe content for your personal, non-commercial use only.
3. It is forbidden to use the content of veloe.ro for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document or by applicable law. Requests to use the content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document may be sent to the email address.
If you believe that certain content on the veloe.ro site infringes your intellectual property rights, right to privacy, advertising or other personal rights, please send an e-mail to office at veloe. ro with infringed rights to allow Veloe administrators to act in accordance with legal provisions.
4. Major power. Veloe, its partners or users cannot be held responsible for any delay or error in the execution of contractual obligations or in the content provided on our site, resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond the control of Veloe. This exemption includes, but is not limited to: malfunctions of Veloe technical equipment, failure of internet connection, failure of telephone connections, computer viruses, unauthorized access to Veloe systems, operating errors, strikes, etc.
X. INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING BY Global Ecovital SRL OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE STORE USERS
1. The information indicated below is also made available to the User when collecting his personal data on the Store's website.
2. The operator of the personal data of the Store Users is the company Global Ecovital SRL. The Operator processes the personal data of the users of the Store in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 ("GDPR").
3. Contact details of the data protection officer:email@example.com by mail or courier at Str. Victor Vilcovici, Nr. 39, Bl. C10, Ap. 7, Galati, Romania - with the mention: for the attention of the Veloe Data Protection Officer.
4. The personal data of the Store Users are processed, among others in the following fields: (i) to execute the contracts for the sale of the goods from the Store concluded with the User - the basis for data processing will be in this case the contract concluded with the Operator. The store; (ii) to maintain a Store User account - the basis for data processing will in this case be the contract concluded with the Operator by creating an account and accepting the Store Regulations; (ii) to carry out the complaint procedures - in this case, the basis for processing is the obligation of the Operator resulting from the provision of the law related to the warranty for defects of the sold item;(iii) if the User has given his consent separately, at the specified e-mail address of the User or at his telephone number, commercial information may be transmitted regarding the goods offered for sale in the Store, including promotional offers - in this case, the basis for the processing of the User's data is his consent, which is not mandatory and may be withdrawn at any time; (iv) to send personalized marketing messages to the User on the Store's website, for example, in the form of a suggestion to purchase goods using profiling.The messages will be prepared based on the analysis of the purchases made by the User - the basis for processing the User's data, in this case, will be the legitimate interest of the Operator which is based on the sale of goods offered in the store; (v) for marketing purposes - at the mailing address provided by the User, the Operator may from time to time send information about the offer of the veloe.ro Store or offer to its business partners - the basis for processing personal data in this regard will be the legitimate interest of the Operator or of his partners consisting in the sale of the goods indicated in the offer; The User may, at any time, object to the processing of his personal data in this regard by contacting the Store, (vi) for statistical purposes for the internal needs of the Operator - in this case, the basis for processing will be the legitimate interest of the Operator. based on the collection of information that makes it possible to develop the activity and adjust the services to the needs of the Store Users, (vii) to confirm the execution by the Operator of its obligations and to submit claims or to defend against claims that may be submitted to the Operator, to prevent or detect fraud - the basis for processing the User's data, in this case, will be the legitimate interest of the Operator, which is to protect the rights, confirm the execution of obligations and obtain remuneration due from the Operator's customers.
5. When making purchases in the Store, the User provides certain personal data necessary to execute the sales contract. The refusal to provide the data necessary for the execution of the order results in the inability of the Store to execute the sales contract. It is not obligatory for the User to agree to receive commercial information at the e-mail address provided or at the telephone number indicated for the execution of the concluded contract of sale of the goods. If consent is given, it may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of pre-withdrawal processing.
6. The Operator will make the personal data of the User available to the entities that collaborate with us in the execution of the contract for the sale of the goods purchased by the User, including the receipt of payment for the purchased goods, as well as the delivery of goods.
7. The personal data provided by the User will be processed in the time necessary to execute the sales contract and claims, as well as to confirm the execution of the obligations of the Operator and the submission of claims or defense against claims that may be submitted to the Operator - but not more than 10 years from the date of provision to the Operator by the User of his data.
8. The operator uses IT security tools and organizational measures aimed at minimizing the risk of data leakage, destruction, disintegration, such as firewall system, antivirus and anti-spam security systems, internal access procedures, data processing and disaster recovery, as well as multi-level backup system. The store offers a very high level of security through the use of Web application firewall (WAF) and security system against DDoS attacks, a high level of HTTPS / SSL encryption, in accordance with best practices, cooperates with carefully selected hosting providers which hold ISO 9001 quality management certificates and meet the requirements of AQAP-2110, as well as the information security management certificate according to ISO / IEC 27001.
9. On the principles established in GDPR, the User has the following rights regarding the processing of personal data by the Operator in connection with the operation of the Store: the right to access data, the right to update them, the right to request data transfer, deletion, the right to object to the processing of data and the right to request the limitation of their processing.
10. The User has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in connection with the processing of the User's personal data by the Operator.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
2. Failure to accept the provisions of this Regulation makes it impossible to purchase the goods offered by the Store. The store offers the Customer the possibility to take note of the provisions of the Regulation, when placing the order. Customers who have an account in the Store will be informed about the amendment of the Regulation by e-mail. The customer who does not accept the changes to the Regulation has the right to close his account at any time.